what is brow lamination?
Our Brow Lamination treatment allows us to enhance your natural brows by changing the direction in which they sit as this treatment allows us to set your eyebrows in a position different to the way they grow.
For example, many of our clients come to us with slim, narrow looking brows, wanting something with a thicker and fuller look; this treatment allows us to readjust the placement of each single brow hair to a direction which shows more of the length of the brow. This treatment is carried out with both waxing and tinting in order to create the full effect.
Brow Lamination is one of the hottest new beauty trends of this current year with many wanting to boost their brows without needing to have them tattooed. That being said, this treatment is also perfectly suitable for clients who currently have tattooed brows; all clients must undergo a patch test 48 hours before the treatment in order to be a suitable candidate for Brow Lamination. We will also trim the eyebrow hairs upon completion of this treatment to create a more groomed effect depending on if you prefer this type of look.
Everything will be discussed with you at the consultation stage of the treatment. This treatment lasts 6-8 weeks on average and the recommended treatment interval is every 2 months.
how does brow lamination work?
This treatment is broken down into 3 steps with an additional 2 steps which are completely optional to the client.
- Step 1 consists of breaking the bonds down in the natural brow hairs to allow us to extend each individual hair and create a new direction for the hairs to sit that both flatters the face and allows the brows to look fuller and thicker.
- Step 2 consists of setting your new brows using a product that will allow them to stay in that fixed position for up to 6-8 weeks.
- Step 3 will consist of us removing any excess/stray hairs from around the brows and this is typically carried out using wax however depending on your skin, we may need to use an alternative removal method.
- Step 4 is completely optional to the client and will consist of tinting your newly set brows; this will create more of a bold brow with more definition. The colour will be decided by both you and the technician prior to the treatment if you wish to have this step included.
- The 5th step is also completely optional to you and will consist of brow trimming! One of the most popular looks in the industry today is the unkempt look when it comes to brows, however we are completely aware that this look is not for everyone. For this reason, we allow the clients to check out their brows and advise them that we are able to trim to more of a conservative and sleeker look if they so wish.